Choose a Mainstay GC – Gutter Connect vs. a Solo Greenhouse. Check these key points.
- More plants per sq. ft.
- Taller G’house with more air volume provides lower-cost climate control.
- Faster to install with 6′ & 12′ post spacing with 6′ rafter spacing.
- Stronger wind load rating.
- Cooling screens at 26′ wide can be fitted on the inside.
- Gutters allow rainwater to flow into irrigation tanks, providing a cleaner & safer work area.
- Growers can add more bays and lengthen the greenhouse.
- Lower cost per footprint.
- Fewer sidewalls to manage.
- 27% fewer frames & rafters are needed. Inside posts spaced every 12′ vs. 4′.
- More light to pass with 6′ rafter spacing than 4′
A Mainstay GC 26’w. x 3 Bay Greenhouse at 78′ x 48′ – total 3744 sq. ft. requires 52 posts and 27 rafters. A 30’x124′ @ 3720 sq. ft. with 4′ rafter spacing requires 76 posts and 32 rafters. Call us for your Mainstay GC quote today.
After the summer 2021, we will add a 3rd Bay. Plant City, FL. Come visit us in Tampa Bay.
Gutter Connect Greenhouse are a much better value than Solo Greenhouses