Obscura Blackout Screens
Precious sleep for plants – or neighbors
Double layered Obscura screens provide the total blackout needed to manage plants that need a shorter day than daylight hours allow. Single-layer Obscura is used with supplemental lighting for plants that need additional light. It keeps the light inside the greenhouse for maximum effect – and restricts the light from disturbing your neighbors.
Reasons to choose Obscura:
• Total control over day length for the most sensitive plants
• Effective cooling when reflective upper surface was chosen
• High energy saving, especially if one layer is aluminum
• Light emission control that satisfies neighbors and legislation
• Increased productivity when used with supplemental lighting
• More uniformity from extra lighting in the growing area
• Good moisture management and nighttime heat retention to lower your energy bill
- Offered in fire break, fire retardant, white/black/black – white/black/black/white – all white – aluminum/black – aluminum/black/white
The single greatest energy saver
Tempa uses aluminum strips in a closed structure to bring the greatest energy savings of all. But it also doubles as an effective shading screen when needed. This dual functionality makes it ideal as a single screen solution or where needs are often changing.
Reasons to choose Tempa:
- The greatest energy savings at any given shading level
- Doubles up as an effective shading screen by day.
- A more even temperature throughout the greenhouse when used with a pad and fan cooling system.
- A single-screen solution for shading, cooling, and maximum energy saving.
- Maximum cooling when installed above plants in a greenhouse with side ventilation.
- Below are popular Tempa screens; we do offer other Tempa screens up to 93% shading level in diffused light.
Tempa 3049 D FB
Tempa 4955 D R AW
Tempa 6560 C AW
Tempa 7265 D R AW
Tempa 8672 D FB
Decorative Climate Screens, further development of the Harmony-screens, provide shade and spread light evenly. The result is a comfortable indoor climate throughout the day.
You also benefit from your screen at night when the temperature outside drops, as it preserves a certain amount of heat. This creates better conditions for your plants and saves energy as well. Moreover, the flame retardant properties of these Svensson-screens meet the stringent fire safety requirements for garden centers, greenhouses, or shade houses.
- Choose colors – dark grey – dark terracotta – light grey – light terracotta.