Developed in Germany
Trusted and proven by growers since 1990
Produced by FIBERWEB-BERRY PLASTICS, Biesheim, E.U., a Global leader in specialty crop covers.
Full 1-house manufacturing with quality checks at every stage of production.
Created especially for our growers demanding outstanding performance.
Covertan®-PRO protecting your crops and soil from:
• frost, cold, and freezes
• insects including whitefly
• rain and hail
• blowing soil and drying winds
• foraging animals and birds
• EARLIER PLANTINGS
• COLD/ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION
• HIGHER YIELDS
• ACCELERATED GROWTH
• EARLIER OR LATER HARVESTS
TIP: PLAN EARLY FOR
New 40-50 % thicker filaments than other brands adds strength.
• Outstanding abrasion resistance protecting your sensitive crops
• Optimized permeability to water, light, and air reduces disease pressure
• Integrated seam strength for faster manual or mechanical handling
• Engineered with our UV package, growers trust the durability of Covertan Pro
• Enhances recyclability with no binders or chemicals for a Greener World
• Guaranteed Results with our Z-Fold in widths to 91’ (28m) and custom lengths
• Save space with Covertan packaged to 7.9’ (2.4m) that fits a truck for easier handling
Covertan creates a growth-enhancing your crops microclimate thanks to carefully selected materials.
* More open structure vs. other brands
* Improved fabric strength and reinforced edges
* With high air flow allowing excess heat to pass
This result in a more uniform temperature (across the field), fewer variations due to day/night and retaining the radiant heat stored by soil during the day. Covertan is the World’s favorite form open field production, winter protection to greenhouse-Hi-Tunnel climate enhancement.